What questions should you ask before buying a home?
Here are a few:
1) How old is the roof?
2) How much do the utilities usually cost?
3) Why is the seller moving out?
4) How long has the home been on the market?
5) When were the appliances updated?
6) How is the neighborhood?
7) What’s included with the sale?
8) Have there been any additions or renovations?
9) How do the schools rank nearby?
10) Is the home in a flood zone or an area prone to natural disasters?
We are here to answer any and all of your questions!
Call our friendly agent at 843-584-TEAM and go over to FindHomesInCharleston.com to search homes.
#buyahouse #buyingahome #firsttimehomebuyers #homebuyer #homebuyers #homebuying #homebuyingprocess #homebuyingtips #homeownership #realtor #realestate #questions
Leave a Reply