There are a lot of different factors that go into the price of your home.
Here are the top features that may affect your home’s value:
1) Trees and landscaping: Luckily this can be fixed by hiring the right landscaper!
2) Street names: Believe it or not, if someone doesn’t like the street name, it could be a deterrent.
3) School district: If there are kiddos moving into the home, chances are the parents already have a school in mind for thier children to attend.
4) Access to amenities: This is close access to grocery stores, gas stations, gyms, restaurants, etc.
5) Park: If there is a park nearby, it could help with your home’s value. A good walking trail is hard to beat!
6) Adminities: Does the neighborhood have a pool and even those HOA fees can be a deterrent to buyers.
Other than #1 above the rest of those items are outside o your control. But being aware will help you and your Real Estate Agent best market your home!
Want to speak with a Real Estate Agent? Call us at 843-584-TEAM or check out homes in your area at FindHomesInCharleston.com
#listings #listing #listingtime #newlisting #undercontract #contracts #realtors #realestate #realestatemarket #market #agentnest #theagentnest #advice #advicetime #givingadvice #giveadvice #realtor #realtorlife