There are a few things that need to be done before an open house, but don’t worry! When it comes to holding an open house I will make sure everything goes smoothly. Here are some tips for holding a successful open house during this pandemic:
- Add the Open House into the MLS to populate to over websites at least 3 days in advance.
- Social Media Market, share the flyer with other agents.
- Door Knock the day before and invite the neighbors to attend.
- Put out an Open House signs in front of the home 2 to 3 days in advance and at the neighborhood the day/night before the Open House.
- Prepare the Seller to have their home show ready and be able to leave out 15 minutes before you arrive.
- Show up 30 minutes before and put out additional Open House Signs.
- Open doors and windows to bring in fresh air (depending on the weather!)
- Require masks, and provide shoe coverings.
- Social distance and wash hands regularly. Provide a sanitation station!
- Space out home visits.
- Skip the food. Have information they can take with them.
- Ask a Lender to participate with you.
- Provide online resources such as virtual tours, floor plans, and lots of photos, so that when the open house is over people will have a lot to reference.
Check out what Open Houses are near you at FindHomesInCharleston.com or Call us at 843-584-TEAM
#realtor #realestate #openhouse #openhousetips #lifetips #lifehacks #hometips #homehacks #openhousehacks #realtortips